The Strassler Center at Clark University is home to the world's first doctoral program in Holocaust History and Genocide Studies. Conference organizers seek to provide a forum for students from around the globe to present original research on the Holocaust and other genocides to an audience of peers and scholars. Their purpose: to foster an international community of future scholars.
Browse the contents of Conferences sponsored by the Strassler Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies:
- 2013, Policy and Practice: Pedagogy about the Holocaust and Genocide
- 2014, Israel Academic Exchange
- 2015, Third International Graduate Student Conference on Genocide Studies: Emerging Scholarship in Holocaust & Genocide Studies 100 Years After The Armenian Genocide
- 2014, Manufacturing Denial and the Assault on Scholarship and Truth
- 2012, International Graduate Students' Conference on Holocaust and Genocide Studies, 2012